Mikale

A look at a few of the things I've been up to lately...


The past couple of weeks we've had absolutely gorgeous weather. This is my new favorite new place to be in MD. I took my mountain bike out to the trail... it was just like slickrock. just like it ;)




The DC ward ran a 5K on a beautiful saturday morning. It was a brilliant idea



Chilling in Arlington with some friends




Okay, this was incredible, Mike got tickets to the Opera "The Flying Dutchman" at the Kennedy Center. However, the sweetest part was that we sat in the President's Box... yes, the president. The seats were amazing





The Kite Festival in DC... it was a day of high flying kite duals and the Cherry Blossom Festival






Note: the cherry blossoms in the background



It's been an excellent April!
2 Responses
  1. Sandy Says:

    I love the cherry blossoms. I'm so glad that you are enjoying them in person. I'll enjoy them thru your eyes.


  2. Girl Says:

    What is the name of the girl in the blue strips? I think she was in some of my classes...
    I'm glad you're enjoying the weather...it's been crappy here!!!