Finally rolled into Chicago yesterday morning around 12:15am. I had big plans to go to Howl at the Moon, this dualing piano bar in Chicago with Steve and his fam, maybe have Deana show up too. But to no avial, the Chicago weather schooled me again and they had this crazy thunderstorm that caused my flight to be delayed 4 hours. Good thing i can fall asleep pretty much anywhere...
So i've been home a total of maybe 36 hours before i head back but it's been great. I got to see Brian play volleyball. He's a stud, man. He's got some pretty madd hops. I got to see my dad speak at Stake Conference. He told a story about me making a pretty huge mistake when scuba diving last year that could have killed me... didn't make me look very good but people really liked the story and the message so I guess all's fair. And, best of all, my mom helped me get supplies and stuff that I'll need for this week's concert.
My concert is on Wednesday so I've been getting little to no sleep stressing over that. There will be great reason to celebrate come Thursday :) The theme is "Home." Quite appropriate.
I love being home, i love seeing my parents and sleeping in my old room and driving the White Wonder again. And now, back to DC this afternoon.
So i've been home a total of maybe 36 hours before i head back but it's been great. I got to see Brian play volleyball. He's a stud, man. He's got some pretty madd hops. I got to see my dad speak at Stake Conference. He told a story about me making a pretty huge mistake when scuba diving last year that could have killed me... didn't make me look very good but people really liked the story and the message so I guess all's fair. And, best of all, my mom helped me get supplies and stuff that I'll need for this week's concert.
My concert is on Wednesday so I've been getting little to no sleep stressing over that. There will be great reason to celebrate come Thursday :) The theme is "Home." Quite appropriate.
I love being home, i love seeing my parents and sleeping in my old room and driving the White Wonder again. And now, back to DC this afternoon.

HI!
It is cousin Jessie. I just wanted to stop and say hi. I am glad you got to visit home. We were actually just in your neighborhood, and I felt bad we didn't get a chance to catch you. I hope all goes well with your concert! Feel free to check us out on our blog!
It was a short visit but very sweet. Can't wait to have you pause from your incredible world of "busy" to touch down in Naperville again!
Mikale!
I am so happy for you and everything you've accomplished since you've graduated. Love, Love, Love IT! Shawn and I are doing great, we just created a blog and I want to give you our link. sncates.blogspot.com
Love Ya!