Mikale
I decided that we should always have Mondays off for the following reasons:

1. Nothing productive ever happens on Mondays even if you are at work/school. You complain even if nothing bad has actually happened. Cop out day.
2. You can actually enjoy the Sabbath without thinking of lesson plans and what has to happen the following week. Sunday nights never felt so good.
3. Everyone hates Mondays anyway.
4. Everyone hates Mondays anyway.
heck, I'll even trade having the workweek go tuesday through saturday.

I had a lot of excellent things on my to-do list today but breaking my phone and giving people rides took up quite a bit of my work time. But don't worry, i got part 1 of 7 done on my TWS. I'll be done with this baby in no time.

I fly out Thursday for SLC, hallelulia. Get this, i stop in st louis (maybe i'll get to see steve) AND dallas (maybe i'll get to see Owen Wilson) on the way to SL bringing my grand total for time in the airport 10.5 hours. But it'll be way worth it. A weekend away is just what the doctor ordered.

Oh man, i saw the movie Curious George this weekend while i was babysitting and i gotta say it's pretty cute! Maybe i'll get it for my nephew when he starts talking... could be awhile :)
1 Response
  1. stacibee Says:

    Yeah! What's that supposed to mean?! He's talking like a crazy man...it's just in another language...