Mikale


I dumped a half-empty water bottle down the drain yesterday and for the first time felt genuinely disturbed. Bri landed in Africa today, for a 2-year adventure serving the people in the drought that is Kenya on a full time mission. I must have called him at least 5 times in the 24 hours before he left, he was so excited and prepared. He was SO ready to be gone after a very long interim between getting his call and actually leaving. He's doing well, arrived at the MTC in J-burg and is learning Swahili like a champ. My roommates have been listening to this flash video for weeks so I sent it to Bri to get it stuck in his head before he left. Let it play a few times, you'll know what I mean.

For those of you that know Bri, you'll appreciate this last video :) Yes, those are purple pants.

See you soon, Bub.



1 Response
  1. Sandy Says:

    Hooray...you're writing again! I will also be grateful for every glass of water I drink.
    I loved the enthusiasm Brian had while talking with you and Preston (often) the day before he left. We are all in for a real adventure!