I made a New Year's Resolution this year that i was going to read more, and by reading more i mean read at all. That's seriously something I'm just terrible at, not because i don't like it but becuase I just don't do it, i have no starting place. Needless to say I'm failing. So i went out to lunch with Dr. Ayers today and she gave me two from her collection of thousands to start out with, one is called Beethoven's Hair which is actually fascinating already, and another is about post-WWII England that looks really great too. Moral of the story, i would LOVE suggestions on books that i need to read this summer so please send me some that you have!
here are some pics from graduation last night...

here are some pics from graduation last night...


"The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime" by Mark Haddon. It's about a kid with aspergers who tries to figure out who killed his neighbors dog. Funny, intriguing, insightful.
"Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella. Actually, anything by her! She has 5 in the Shopaholic series and 2 or 3 others. Fun, entertaining, easy beach reads!
"Memory Keeper's Daughter" by Kim Edwards. About a doctor who delivered his wife's twins in 1965. One had down syndrome so he sent her away (but the nurse took her instead) and told his wife that the baby died...Gotta read the rest, but it's a fascinating tale of how that secret changed everything.