Mikale
I attended a black and white "mocktail" party last night to fundraise for a program called the Singular Humanitarian experience. I was really impressed by their presentation and what they'll be doing down in Guatemala this summer and I think I'll be going down with them in early August. Here's some more info if anyone else thinks it sounds like something they'd like to do. It's being set up by 3 people down in the Colonial Wards here in DC. Once again, I'm impressed at the ambition of people to organize things like this that really make a difference.
http://www.singularhumanitarian.org/

I'm getting more and more excited about the summer. Looking at my calendar I have a total of 6 days unaccounted for, which was the exact reason i decided not to do EFY so much is so that I had time to just kinda chill and get ready for work (whatever that might be in the fall) but it just fills up so quickly. All good things i suppose though.
2 Responses
  1. Al Says:

    great but still...