Mikale

"This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine!" Only place you can get teenagers to sing that song with that much energy: Ypsilanti.
Learning to dance in PA. Drew was seriously on one, as you can see.
The best haircuts of the summer- Art and Drew went to this old man's butcher, i mean barber, shop and came back stylin'. Check out how high Drew's neck line is!
For no apparent reason
Ben and Jerry's night: 10+ cartons in circulation, 15 spoons, 6 BCs, 2 FCs, 2 HCs, 2 Session Directors, ice cream gone in about 15 minutes flat

Intense moment during games night- full session Pioneer trail. I was ready to call some people OUT with my vicious hot pink flag.
Beautiful Ohio, more wildlife here than i've ever seen. This was the drive into campus
Chances are they're watching someone do something really embarrassing.
Cheer-off, PA. I loved this week cuz we were so close to NY and i met kids who live in the wards Preston is serving in! It was awesome to hear them talk about him so highly... I miss that kid. It's his birthday! Chillin at the site office


IL orientation dance
Indiana banquet night! an array of blue
This was our lame 4th of July... we sat in a car looking for any hint of fire we could find...
The Petersons and and DJ Young at the Tuesday dance. Pretty sure they were sitting out on the Hokey Pokey. Shameful.
Story of my life... clock out on a random couch mid-day beside my 50 pound backpack.



Stick out your tongue, Art.
I love this picture- Young sleeps, Drew's on the phone doing business, the girls are chatting, and then there's a random sparkler coming out of nowhere. classic.
Enjoying a night with Stephen Colbert






2 Responses
  1. Sandy Says:

    I'm sure each picture has a great story. I love the pictures with a sea of white shirts! EFY ROCKS!


  2. SarJuh Says:

    looks like a fun fun summer!!!