Mikale


Amazing discovery...

Crayola came up with these sugar cookies that look and feel exactly like play dough but bake to be cookies. I have to put a plug in for these things for those of you with small children... or those of you that are like me and wish you were a small child sometimes. You can make them into whatever colors/shapes you want and they bake really easily and taste delicious. We had fun last night making cookies for a friend moving away going along with the theme "A day in the life of..." I think they were a big success. Found them at Target.

(That's me giving the two thumbs up)


http://www.crayolastore.com/product_detail.asp?T1=CRA+83819-00004-8


I think i'm realizing i just haven't been doing the random dumb stuff i used to do and maybe that's why i get a little tired with the way things are going. Understandably since I kinda work all the times i would normally do them but but i miss going to random truck stop restaurants and jumping in people's basketball games and taking road trips to heaven knows where. My mom, believe it or not, is now taking my place in the world and just set out for a very spontaneous trip to Kentucky last week. I'm so proud. I think i let work get in the way of remember that side of me but gotta get back into the swing of things I decided. A friend of mine called yesterday and was talking about a friend of his that reminded him of me because of all these things she wants to do in life and see and the motivation she has to do it all. The past two months have removed me from that person so much that i forgot who she is. Some people say that's just a sign that I'm growing up, taking on responsibility, but I don't think i should let go of that so quickly. I wanna keep having a passion for what I'm doing and plan amazing trips that I'll most likely never take and talk about hiking sweet places that I have absolutely no access to because if i do, then eventually something will get done. A lot of it has to do with living in the city too, but I have connections to things out here i need to take more advantage of. i'm excited for the weather to warm up. And I'm SO glad he reminded me of the "me" that makes me excited. And I'm excited to start doing sweet stuff with people that I've met here in Maryland.




Done and done. Starting tomorrow... after school :)

I got to play the keys in a "band" at Colonials' Ward talent show Friday. It was fun, we did a cover of Hey ya, the link isn't us but it's the song. You can imagine it mormonified.




3 Responses
  1. stacibee Says:

    Sweet Sis! I'm proud of you! And don't you dare change...I'm trying to learn how to be more spontanteous just like you!


  2. Hey my hunbbie served his mission in Maryland. Where abouts are you? I don't remember if I left a link or not so here it is, itsmemeganlee.blogspot.com


  3. Girl Says:

    Dude, my sister sold me cookie dough like that last summer. I love it so much. I'm glad you could enjoy it, probably as much as I. I'm also glad you're gonna start being "you" again. That's always a good thing!!