Name that song? Brownie points for whoever can.
I'm going home today! Everyone has moved out of the penthouse, i was the last one to clear my stuff out last night with the wonderful help of a friend (love my ward) and today i'm just finsihing things up here in beautiful arlington. I got to put my love for saran wrapping cars to use as we used the rest of the red saran wrap from the apt to hold all of my stuff on the cart, thank heaven for innovative minds (and no, i don't mean mine). It's a little strange i won't be coming back here. Even more strange cuz i still don't have a house! But it'll come, i'm certain of it. If all else fails there is a place in Bethesda i can check out.
Yesterday i went and got processed and got my badge and got all official. And you know what, i am SOO pumped for this new job. I think it took me a little of guard the other day but the more I've been able to really think about what I'm going to be doing, it is seriously a miracle and I am so excited to get my hands in there and work. It's as miracle that I could find a job midyear. Let alone, it's a music job, let alone it's a HIGH school music job, plus it's closes to DC where I want to be and I have friends and the list goes on and on... This girl introduced herself to me at their concert on Wednesday and she seemed amazing. and she's a freshman, which makes me a little more content cuz all the people i was meeting were seniors and will be leaving shortly. It's a bit of a funny situation because half the kids are planning on dropping choir next semester because of the disorganization of it all this semester. So i have 2 weeks wehn i get back to finish out the rest of their semester and somehow try to convince them that it's worth it to stay. Any of you experienced teachers, i could certainly use your help and guidance on how to do this...
Arundel's jazz band was playing yesterday at the Board of Education office in Annapolis yesterday when i was there getting processed so i went and listened for a hot minute. Gave me one of those feelings like you're in the right place at the right time. I'm grateful for those moments.
I saw a picture of my beautiful sister yesterday and she looks like she's gonna pop. I'm gonna have a new niece soon and she's gonna be the most spoiled baby ever, if i can ever get out to UT again. Maybe Staci should just move out east... i think they'd like it...
I'm trying to consolidate all my bags and fit them in my car that will sit out here all of break, minus all the expensive things that are being stored elsewhere. It kinda blows to move like 4 times in the space of a month, but i guess the alternatives aren't much better. Besides that one alternative of finding a home. But the search goes on! If i don't write again, Merry, Merry Christmas to you all. This new year is gonna be AMAZING, i feel it in my blood.
I'm going home today! Everyone has moved out of the penthouse, i was the last one to clear my stuff out last night with the wonderful help of a friend (love my ward) and today i'm just finsihing things up here in beautiful arlington. I got to put my love for saran wrapping cars to use as we used the rest of the red saran wrap from the apt to hold all of my stuff on the cart, thank heaven for innovative minds (and no, i don't mean mine). It's a little strange i won't be coming back here. Even more strange cuz i still don't have a house! But it'll come, i'm certain of it. If all else fails there is a place in Bethesda i can check out.
Yesterday i went and got processed and got my badge and got all official. And you know what, i am SOO pumped for this new job. I think it took me a little of guard the other day but the more I've been able to really think about what I'm going to be doing, it is seriously a miracle and I am so excited to get my hands in there and work. It's as miracle that I could find a job midyear. Let alone, it's a music job, let alone it's a HIGH school music job, plus it's closes to DC where I want to be and I have friends and the list goes on and on... This girl introduced herself to me at their concert on Wednesday and she seemed amazing. and she's a freshman, which makes me a little more content cuz all the people i was meeting were seniors and will be leaving shortly. It's a bit of a funny situation because half the kids are planning on dropping choir next semester because of the disorganization of it all this semester. So i have 2 weeks wehn i get back to finish out the rest of their semester and somehow try to convince them that it's worth it to stay. Any of you experienced teachers, i could certainly use your help and guidance on how to do this...
Arundel's jazz band was playing yesterday at the Board of Education office in Annapolis yesterday when i was there getting processed so i went and listened for a hot minute. Gave me one of those feelings like you're in the right place at the right time. I'm grateful for those moments.
I saw a picture of my beautiful sister yesterday and she looks like she's gonna pop. I'm gonna have a new niece soon and she's gonna be the most spoiled baby ever, if i can ever get out to UT again. Maybe Staci should just move out east... i think they'd like it...
I'm trying to consolidate all my bags and fit them in my car that will sit out here all of break, minus all the expensive things that are being stored elsewhere. It kinda blows to move like 4 times in the space of a month, but i guess the alternatives aren't much better. Besides that one alternative of finding a home. But the search goes on! If i don't write again, Merry, Merry Christmas to you all. This new year is gonna be AMAZING, i feel it in my blood.

um, i think you forgot to pack me in that white wonder.. yeah you did, you did. Good times in her, not seeing out anywindows and almost running over timone... it will happen again, one day! Love you
trust him and you are set for life...actually eternity, yeah eternity
I am gonna pop! You better get your lil' bum out here as fast as you can too to see this little girl, cause you know she's gonna be cute!!