What. a day. If it's any indication of how exhasted I am, I fell asleep during "Stomp" tonight- the show I've been waiting and wanting to see forever. My eyes just wouldn't stay open! Don't worry, i didn't miss much. it was amazing. We saw a lot today, among them being the Tower of London where the Kings lived and Anne Bolyn was beheaded, Big Ben and Westminster Abby where we went through their evensong sevices and saw where hundreds of famous people are buried, we saw the Queen's guard at Buckingham Palace, saw the Parliament buildings, and then saw Stomp tonight. Good, full day. 

The Evans' are so good to us. I feel very fortunate to have friends like them living here. what a fun family.
As Christmas approaches i can't help but be extremely humbled at the thought of where I'll be on Sunday/Monday. I was looking back through older blogs and found a couple that refer to me having it be my dream to someday go to Jerusalem. There's always been this deep pull inside me. And it's finally almost here. This has been a trip of many, many firsts and i've just been here 2 days. I've been really trying hard to get myself mentally in the right frame of mind, to read through the New Testiment everyday, to know what I'm going to see and understand why I'm wanting to see it. To walk where Christ walked, to be in the cities where he taught and worked and grew; i just feel very humbled. It's a christmas miracle (wink).
The Evans' are so good to us. I feel very fortunate to have friends like them living here. what a fun family.
As Christmas approaches i can't help but be extremely humbled at the thought of where I'll be on Sunday/Monday. I was looking back through older blogs and found a couple that refer to me having it be my dream to someday go to Jerusalem. There's always been this deep pull inside me. And it's finally almost here. This has been a trip of many, many firsts and i've just been here 2 days. I've been really trying hard to get myself mentally in the right frame of mind, to read through the New Testiment everyday, to know what I'm going to see and understand why I'm wanting to see it. To walk where Christ walked, to be in the cities where he taught and worked and grew; i just feel very humbled. It's a christmas miracle (wink).

Enjoy, dear child, enjoy!