Mikale
Below are some of my most recent attempts to become cultured... it's one of those nights I can't fall alseep so i'll just keep posting things till I do.
My roommate from my freshman year, Charlotte Clark, came to visit her brother here in DC so we went and at Korean food and checked out this sweet little diner called Tryst in Adam's Morgan. I loved the atmosphere there but mostly the food was divine. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun, new place to go downtown.



We went to a Greek Festival on the weekend. Their dancing is like 12 steps long but luckily they just do the same thing over and over so it was fun to join in.











And of course, no attempt at being cultured is complete without a night of RockBand... joy of my life.


My little blue house in Bethesda :)

alright, at 2:30 I believe i've finally hit my wall. g'night
2 Responses
  1. Sandy Says:

    Aaahhhhh....to be young again. Glad you took a pic of the blue house. Soon it will be a memory. Do you get to take the front entry rug?


  2. Girl Says:

    Susan (Chris's mom) was in town and she asked about you. I got all excited when I was telling her what you're doing. I realized then that I'm so proud of how your life is going. I know it sounds silly, but I've known you for a bit now and you're living your perfect life. It just fits you. It seems like this is exactly what you're supposed to be doing. Keep on Keepin' on Chell Bell!!