Mikale
So the verdict is out, i'm converted to the new car. i know there was a lot of anxiety about switching after having been with the White Wonder a very long time. And despite the fact that I ran out of gas already on the freeway (don't tell my dad, and thank you smitty for saving my life) and getting a flat tire (again, we're not mentioning this to people who care, and thank you odie for saving my life) it's running just fine. but the real reason that I love my car is because in it, and recently ONLY in it, can i be warm enough to stop shivering. I go from my house which, without furniture and some very drafty windows is pretty darn cold in the mornings, to my classroom which yesterday read to be about 62 degrees. I'm always wearing a coat and a scarf and it's been pretty mid-western outside too. So I crank up my heater for that 35 minute drive and soak up the heat to the point that i almost explode, just so i have enough to tie me over for the next 8-12 hours.
It still doesn't have a name, maybe this will spark something. I'm still taking suggestions.
School is great, finished up the semester today and I must say I love exam days. I'm now taking on a very unique and entertaining vocal student who has some MAJOR "plans" of which i would feel badly disclosing as of yet, but as soon as i have more of the 411 you will certainly start to hear about my new venture that might just make me millions. Or humiliate me in a small way, we'll see which. P.S. ask for details, there is somewhat of a story behind this...
So for those of you wondering, maryland if still kickin it. Come on by, I'll treat you to some milk and oreos, mostly cuz i'm pretty sure maryland isn't known for anything too special like cream pie or pizza.
peace
1 Response
  1. stacibee Says:

    Oh my, Mikale Nikko...some things never change!