
So, I've finally given in to the blogging life, with a big move coming up and a lot of people to keep up with I figure it's the most logical way. Who knew it would be so much fun designing your own blog site?! I have a long way to go, someday I'll sit down and give it some personality. Anyway, packing up the car, heading to Washington DC on Saturday morning- me, my mom, my dad, and my piano. One big happy family. They'll drop me off and fly home, and I start teaching at the Duke Ellington School of the Arts on Tuesday! It's an adventure I've been looking forward to for a while now, although sometimes just another excuse to avoid resting my feet anywhere in this big world. So wish me luck!

Hey Mikale. I really don't know what blogging means but hey i cant spell either so i guess it doesn't matter that much. It was good to see you again before you take off for DC. I hope you have a great time out there and remember that while you get to teach school, we are still going. Things keep getting busier with school, but i like it that way. I'm excited for scuba diving. It's going to be tons of fun. I went and bought my snorkling gear today. I might go test it in the pool. I know it's only been a few days since you left but I thought i would leave you a little note. Have fun out there. and remember Heavenly Father knows who each and everyone of his children are. You have been put in a situation to bless the lives of many of them. I look forward to hearing from you again.
love Kyle
From one blogger to another: WELCOME!! I'm excited to keep in touch with you and hear about all of your exciting stories. Best of luck and I know you'll be fabulous and do wonderful things.
Andree
Yes!!! You started a blog!! I'm so excited for you and this new adventure in your life. I know you've got LOTS of good stuff in store!